PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 23 December 2015

No. No. No.

I do not know how to put this more plainly.  I DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS

It is that simple.  I have no interest in having people be "nice" to me on one day out of 365.  I'm not religious.  No family to "celebrate" with and that's it. 

Don't with me a "Merry Christmas". 

Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Which is why I said precisely what I did and even more precisely what I didn't, because I don't celebrate Christmas either, unless you actually have tingly condiments? I steer clear of those words by using inference on a basis of take it how you will. That it is a 'season' is undeniably a fact celebrated by some as festive. I am a midsummer person myself and long for it. At the moment, the promise of Spring in a few months is barely enough to keep me going. Are we on the same side now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ah. that means you didn't read my comment before I removed it. Please allow me to be at one with my embarrassment. I apologize for the confusion caused. I do confusion too well sometimes and the best thing for everyone's health is to ignore it. I'll just say that I hope everything works better in the coming year. I am also saying this for myself as well. the only way is up - I hope.

      Delete