PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 18 January 2016

I Love Me Some Tarzan!

Well, I am getting close to achieving my goal of collecting the Tarzan Weekly and Tarzan Monthly UK comics published by Byblos who took over Top Sellers who published the UK Gold Key Tarzan (111? issues) and Korak Son Of Tarzan.



Also picked up a couple of Top Seller Bumper books -Tarzan and Korak Son Of Tarzan -the Tarzan book is Burne Hogarth while Korak is Joe Jubert.

I've a few more on order which will fill in the gaps.  As a kid it was Tarzan, Lone Ranger and Zorro so I may look for UK editions featuring the latter two -but I ain't rich!

Luckily no Tarzan action figures!

Possibility of a future post and -maybe, do not get excited- a vlog?

No comments:

Post a Comment