PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 13 January 2016

See? All The Work Pays Off!

I was being sarcastic by-the-way.

I spent the last week pushing The Independents like crazy where ever I could -all my Yahoo groups: anywhere and everywhere.  Lots of "Likes" and comments.   Unannounced release with a very special price so low that I would not make any money (only the printer and lulu.com made money)....then yesterday's CBO launch of the book.

Nothing. So the price stays at £8.00 which is still me making no money but I doubt it is going anywhere.

Exhausted but further proof the UK is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment