PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 21 February 2016

Am I Going To The New Bristol Comic Expo?

I need to clarify things again.  Three people have asked.

Back in September Mike (the organiser) told me he would keep me up-dated on any new Bristol comic event.  So, six months?  Not had a single word.  Am I going to the new comic event in Bristol? Only as a punter for a day with a list of specific back issues I am looking for. That's it.

The British comics industry has never supported me nor has it ever expressed thanks for all the promoting I did between 1984-2015 therefore, as I have written repeatedly, I do NOT support the UK comics people or events.

Clear?

No comments:

Post a Comment