PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 21 February 2016

How Many Views Did THAT Get?

The posting on Eric Stephenson's speech has had a few results.

Firstly, I have been asked repeatedly: "Who is Eric Stephenson?"

Secondly, that posting alone has had 1050 views via CBO alone.  Via Google+ about the same and I'm not looking at all the internet feeds.

And, thank you to Ron.  Yes, I HAD forgotten that I used to publicise and review Image Comics on CBO until that very insulting email (but that was on the WordPress CBO years ago so I've forgotten it!)

I did like the comment "Are you trying to get work at Image Comics?" uh, you DID read what I wrote, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment