PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 22 April 2016

When and where would you die in a Zombie apocalypse

hmm -is this REALLY scientific?

I mean, I don't have a passport or a private jet or helicopter so HOW do I get to Paris? And WHY do I want to escape to Paris?

I survived 6 days so hopefully I managed that sex orgy with Goth-chicks on a stack of old comics before?

My mistake was that I was out of breath??? Now, I don't mean to nit-pick here BUT I ain't running nowhere with my legs.  So I'm seeing a few faults develop here.  "Out of breath"?  Do they mean I had a panic attack?  A horde of shambling zombies after me would cause a panic attack and I'm betting I'd shit my pants (at worst -at best just pee myself).

So maybe a certain degree of accuracy?

Biggest problem is that I'm surrounded by Bedminster, Knowle and Hartcliffe so HOW do I tell zombies from the "regulars"??

You see where I'm going with this?  Not that scientifically accurate.

"It's only a bit of fun?"  Where does it say that?? If they are claiming to be able to predict all this they need to....

Wait....has the Zombie Apocalype started?   Oh feckin great. They never told me That!


*******!  ****!  **** *********!

Braaaaaaaainssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment