PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 9 June 2016

CBO World Domination Continues....It's Just That No One Noticed!

 The cover above....I just love it and not tracked down a copy so thought "use it!"  Why not?


Today....

United States

France

Germany

United Kingdom

Ukraine

Philippines

Poland

Thailand

Romania

Sweden


I like to see, I think I've written before about this, just which countries have viewers checking out CBO.  The USA, France and Germany are regular high view countries. Ukraine also but we seem to have lost Russia!

Thing is, forget numbers, those stats leave me cold.  People interest me. We are looking at CBO viewers from very different cultures and life styles yet, somehow, CBO attracts them all and that makes my mind work a lot.

Who are these people?  What work do they do? Are they just interested in reading about comics or are they creators who write and draw their own books?  WHY CBO??

I know I'm not going to get those answers but -THANK YOU for visiting CBO.  And you can contact me if you ever want to let me know what you like here or if you produce a comic -amateur or professional.

Remembering that we are only into day 9 of June look at these stats for "the month" so far:

EntryPageviews
United States
8013
United Kingdom
2472
France
1931
Ukraine
1754
Germany
1618
Russia
1218
Sweden
466
Japan
325
Netherlands
311
Romania
226


Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment