PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 18 June 2016

So You Understand....even if you do not care

Basically, if I receive anything then while I can I'll post/review.  No one seems to be in the slightest bit interested in getting books reviewed so no big loss.

The circumstances are that pretty soon I may have only books I sell providing income. The books are not selling enough to sustain bill paying so CBOs demise may be earlier than I envisioned.

I won't appeal for support from anyone out there to buy books to keep things going because, if after well over a decade no one has bothered I can't see a big change now.

I will not be responding to comments.  As I've written previously, the point of no possible return was crossed so long ago and having been royally stabbed in the back by people and companies I've supported and pushed for years....I know.  "Who cares?"

But now I've explained it.

No comments:

Post a Comment