PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Mr Dilworth: Package Received!


2 comments:

  1. That's good. I hope I can give you a positive about Paypal after Thursday when I meet with my bank. We'll see. Hope you like the 'Jungle Terror' 2 pg - I'm going to be working on a few Ace stories ( you've got four of the six art pages there )after COME ON! ACTION is finished. It should be fun and - who knows ? ACE HART might be #7. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The price also needs sorting out as I can't find it on the stuff you sent. But let's not talk shop here!!

    ReplyDelete