PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 6 August 2016

Google+ -I Am NOT Closing It

Not sure who thought I said I was closing my Google+ page?  Though I suspect the usual arschlochs trying to start rumours.

After all, on Wednesday the total views there stood at 2, 979, 236 and today, three days later totals some 2, 984, 170.

And, yes, though the old posts stay I have decided the AOP Blog is serving no purpose so is officially no longer being up-dated.  Buy my fecking books rather than try to get everything for nothing -I NEED TO EAT!

The Maakika Art blog is also closed and has been for 3 weeks. Same reason. Nothing sells via it then it's serving no purpose.

The Black Tower Comics blog was also close more than a week or so ago.

These things are not bringing in money via sales then they get closed.  That simple.

That shut-off date for CBO is still on the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment