PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 15 August 2016

Will You Miss CBO When It's Gone?

I won't.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I felt sure that one day CBO would hit 3 million views but it was Google+ that hit that number and went beyond it. I don't really care about the stats and CBO was mainly to help promote Black Tower books and comics (and other stuff) I liked. My QRD interview posting just shot up even higher in the views list -#1 for over 24 hours. My online store? ZERO sales. Its a LOT of work for absolutely nothing. I can keep this all in my head. There's always Face Book!! Having said that, the AOP FB received absolutely no views so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GOLDEN AGE page - which you closed some months ago - received 60 views in the last week ( I was checking and excluding my views ). Post something on it, and see what happens...
    I think small comics will be viable. Anyway. Off to bed - early start tomorrow. G'night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. People take but that's it. 60 people buy one of my books I'll be interested. Over 5 million post views since 2011 and...no sales.

    ReplyDelete