PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 30 November 2016

It's Wednesday Morning. It's -1 Degree. I Just Destroyed Another Planet.


Disclaimer: in stating "I Just Destroyed Another Planet" I should make it clear that I refer to a planet in a comic strip. Any aliens or law enforcement officers working on behalf of Galactic Councils or similar bodies, should not assume that I am in any way responsible for the destruction of any real planet in this or any other portion of the multiverse. It was funny when I wrote it but I now understand that to survivors of home planets that were destroyed while they were away it is not funny. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment