PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 7 April 2017

IF and When

As in IF and When I can find something worth posting because to be honest I can't really see continuing on to CBOs pre-planned cut off date.

In June I will be 60 years old.  Hopefully I'll still have somewhere to live but with bills mounting and no ability to pay them things look grim.  My sole source of income should be book sales. The largest Independent publisher of black and white comics in Europe, over 90 books and 9 online store pages. I sell nothing.

This is grim.  Don't expect to see Black Tower Super Heroes 2-8 appear because more work on books that never sell is pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment