PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 3 June 2017

I DID Promise So here....



I said that one Friday each month I would publish the up~dated Black Tower online store sales figures/chart.

I just couldn't be bothered.  You've seen the zero sales chart each month.  Use your imagination or go back to the last one I posted.

I gave up shrugging that so many people viewed the Black Tower comics posts but simply never buy...a loooong time ago.

Proves my point to everyone out there: people want poorly written colour comics and will buy Marvel despite insults from the company.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/hoopercomicsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment