PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 12 June 2017

"Why No Long Feature Posts Now?"


A couple people on one of my Yahoo groups ~yeah I was shocked as I thought everyone was gone!~ asked why I was not putting up as much in the way of long CBO feature posts now?

I told them they needed to read the CBO posts more!

When people start buying my books and I do not have to struggle daily to survive then there will be more feature posts.

So.... never!

Over 10,000 people checked out the Black Tower posts last week and sales...zero.  Understand that I do like writing long feature posts but I also like to eat and pay bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment