PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 28 July 2017

Are Comic Book Magazines Worthwhile Any more?

Someone raised the question so I'll answer it.  I have been thinking about doing another printed comics publication but the problem is this: if my comics and books are not selling why would a comic magazine?

Putting a magazine together takes a lot of time and work but how many of those visiting CBO (the stats below are up to 1500hrs BST) would buy a comics magazine?

The United States, Ukraine and Russia, followed by France and Germany, tend to keep the views going on CBO but would those people buy an English language magazine?  I raised the question recently about whether German comic fans would buy an English language comic over one in German.  Same thing.

And one dollar from each person viewing CBO....that is a fantasy I'll keep in my mind.

But until I can guarantee a meal every day (I am NOT kidding) my thopughts on putting a lot of work into a magazine that might never sell....it will have to wait!

Page views by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPage views
United States
4894
Russia
194
Ukraine
62
United Kingdom
61
South Korea
51
Germany
35
Brazil
12
Netherlands
8
Japan
7
New Zealand
7

No comments:

Post a Comment