PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 31 July 2017

I DID Warn Everyone

I made it clear months ago that financially things were beyond desperate.  My books were my only income and they do not sell.

Despite winning my legal case two weeks ago I apparently lose. I have no idea how that even works.

I'm not going to repeat my "please support by buying my books" because that hasn't worked after a year.

No cash. That means struggle for every day living and the internet is not a priority so I can't see Black Tower Super Heroes 2~8 nor The Green Skies appearing.

Comic 'fan' apathy finally killed things off.

Bye

DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS AS I WILL NOT SEE THEM. My email account or, possibly via Face Book is best

No comments:

Post a Comment