PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 19 October 2017

Comic Events

I assume that it is a joke when three people ask what events I will be selling books at?

This is the UK and if you are not cowtowing to the bully boys then event organizers are not letting you have a table.

THREE events I contacted within five minutes of their saying tables were now available.  All gone it seems, though I'm told by someone an hour later that they JUST booked a table.

You do not just get bullying and sexism in "big" industries and it happens in comics and I will NOT just stand by and let it happen so I can sell books.

I have an online store.  Buy there!

No comments:

Post a Comment