PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 10 November 2017

Friday Night Art Flop About
















2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you're still doing stuff. Had to have extended absence because of last thirty five years of hell and re-establish myself as a human being - or as close as I can get! Same e-mail if ever you want to chat, but back on the web and phone at the house so a lot easier to communicate with the outside world, such as it is. The Bib project was completed and will send you a photo, though with respects to family, whereabouts is a secret as I am sure you understand. Contact me by e-mail and I'll send you the details asap. Best wishes as always: Sepp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come here maybe once a week now. CBO does nothing for me and people are only interested in coming here, reading then going. No support on any level and certainly does not sell my books for me. I'm still at the old hoopercomics email.

    ReplyDelete