PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 19 November 2017

Piers Hazel Art

I mentioned in a previous post that I knew I had -somewhere- more art from Bristol based Piers Hazel. Guess what? I found it.

First is a group shot of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, in a style in-keeping for characters of the Victorian era.

Then we have "Baby Hyde" -which ought to be self-explanatory.

And, finally, "Baby-Nemo" -don't make me explain this.  I know it is not from the comics -it is meant to be fun so sit back and enjoy.

Remember to click on the image itself -particularly the first, to see it in its own solo glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment