PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 13 January 2018

I Really Do Not Want To Go Into the Tower Vaults For Another Mega Post. So there!

Based on the lack of reactions to the various posts and mega posts I am soooo glad I am not going to have to take the steps down to the Black Tower's archive.  I slipped several times already. Look at the stairs!




Also, I really get creeped out by whoever that is who keeps standing in the archive watching me.  Managed to sneak a quick photo of him.  Smells musty, too.

Go on, tell me that he (?) does not look creepy!

Hang on....is...is he beckoning me???

No comments:

Post a Comment