PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 14 January 2018

Kree-Skrull Wars cover for Subzero!

 I cannot find a scan of the wraparound cover just front so...

2 comments:

  1. Ha ! I DID find both wraparound covers. I have to see if I can find a way to include it in my newest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long as you do not want to include the UK weekly Avengers comics covers on the build up to that big event. The UK run ends with nr 147 JUST after 'Thor', 'Cap' and 'Iron Man' dismiss the Avengers....kids missed a great event there!

    ReplyDelete