PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 3 March 2018

A Body Floats Down The River Avon...

You know, every time I write or say I ought to publish my expose of those who worked in British comics -the 'hero' editors and 'comic nice guys' I get at least one "You mention me and I'll sue!" and the attempts to discredit me online pick up.

1.  Yeah, sue. I have hefty paper trail files

2.  Why are you people so panicky?

I did find the threat once that I'd be found face down in the Thames odd.  The Thames is a long way from me.  If it helps the Feeder Canal or River Frome are the nearest to me?


No comments:

Post a Comment