PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 13 May 2018

Art Wanted Portfolio Surprise...and Google+

Views of my Art Wanted portfolio this year have risen to 5,349 -which had me open mouthed for a few minutes.

Here is the thing, though.  Guess which image has had almost 1,000 hits -it was one I was told "Don't use as a cover no one will like it" but I did use (ammended) for Tales of Terror III.

No guesses?  Here...



It was a 'pleasant' dream but a better painting!!




Add to that the fact that views of my Google+ page have -again- trebled I just sit back and have to ask what it is all for?

No comments:

Post a Comment