PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 3 May 2018

Financial Support From Visitors Is Keeping CBO Going...

...and then I woke up.


I would like to Thank Steve on one of my Yahoo groups who asked whether my posting meant there had been PayPal donations to keep CBO going....


ahem.

Sorry. Tears of hysterical laughter running down my cheeks.

No, Steve. Not a penny -CBO only gets thousands of views and unlike the big busted women wearing shorts so tight they had to be put on by a gynaecologist and who go 'metal detecting' or 'farming' showing what they got, I don't have financial supporters.

I had thought about wearing a pair of extra shrunk down shorts and maybe wearing a very tight, moist t-shirt while wiggling my ass and tits around....it makes money....then I saw what I looked like in the photos.  No. I won't be going that way.

Apparently what also gets lots of sponsors is going all name calling, trolling and claiming to be anti-SJW (its funny how those people now admit they ARE trolling "SJWs"!).  Nope. Not doing that because I would like to keep this blog fun.

If I post anything at all.  I have thought of a way to support CBO and myself, though.....


No comments:

Post a Comment