PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 6 August 2013

BENJAMIN ZHANG BIN -”Benjamin”


benj.jpg
Above:at a convention -Benjamin Zhang Bin [aka Benjamin] and a friend.  This guy is one of the Chinese Manhua creators I’ve been trying to find out more about but after a year I give up!
I know he is an extremely talented artist and that,like a number of other Manhua artists,is really big in France [but in this country we're too stupid to catch on!].
I’ll keep internet stalking him til I find out more but the chap has a blog -sadly,in Mandarin[?].  But it is worth clicking and finding some nice art and photos.  The link is:
So,not much more I can add but I’d love to leave you with some really lush artwork that makes me envious!
benjamin-oneday.jpg
benj8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment