PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 24 March 2014

So, What You Been Looking At, Then?

Decided to see if there was any pattern in what people were reading while I was away well, no surprise, the two top items were those posted in Chinese!

Then came the Green Skies "Mars" advert.......Then comes Casterman BD: Le Transperceneige - L’Intégrale and then Titan Books The Art Of Assassins Creed.  BOOKED! seems to have attracted a lot of attention -both initial announcement of the event and how to book.

My editorial of yesterday comes next even though it should be in pole position -I wrote it!

Oddly, the review I did of Kick Ass 2 -the DVD- appears to get quite high hits.

Then we have The Lakes Comic festival news.

And bubbling under all that is the Bristol Expo News -sadly, likely not to see much more about the event after 14 years it looks like I'm not on any PR list (as in 2013 and 2012).  Pity as it looks like they have a very good venue this year as well.






Again, I do than ALL of you for supporting this site with visits and if I survive this next week I'll try even better!






















No comments:

Post a Comment