PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 3 July 2014

A Chap Always wears his Testicles On His Head and His Spectacles In His Pants..or...vice versa?

Hmm. A certain person noted (in a rather un-British fashion) that my last blog photo had me wearing my spectacles on my head.

A chap simply does NOT comment on that type of thing.

I point no finger at Mr Stransky.  that would be churlish.

So, let's see if the bleary-eyed one spots WHAT is in the background of this photo and its something from 1989.

2 comments:

  1. Would that be a picture of me being arrested by the police ( again ?) Sorry, Terry, I am too bleary eyed to see what is in the background ( I can't 'zoom' the picture out on this PC ). Anyway, apologies for the spectacles testicles wallet and watch comment, light humour. Sorry to say I ain't been well these past few days and wound up in hospital again - but only for an over night stay. That said, I hope to send a small package off to you early next week. Off to do a class. See you in the funny pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologise for...my...testicles...uh. yeah. SORRY to hear you've been unwell again. The image in the background is one of the A3 pieces you drew for newspapers (not sure if it was published?) I'll post it here during the week along with your Maggie Thatcher cartoon and, if I can find it, one you did about binmen...all for newspapers.
    Just take care of yourself because THAT is the most important thing. You need to get back to the UK for a holiday!!

    ReplyDelete