PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 3 October 2014

Ashens....God Of Crap Toy Reviews....Possibly

 I mean he does funny reviews or crap toys not crap reviews.

While waiting to see if my legs would work yesterday (don't ask) I decided to check out a You Tube channel -Ashens. I've checked the odd one or two but yesterday I watched a "game" in which you had to feed a toy dog bright yellow stuff to make it poo!  I also watched various action figure reviews and so much more like Monsta Fizz.

These are quite funny reviews of real products -toys- from various sources.  I'm adding a link to the blog roll but for an intro:

Above: Terminator, Robocop and Batman Figures 
Below: Toxic Mutants/Monsta Fizz




1 comment:

  1. Looks fun. I'll check it out. It's 9:45 pm here, so it'll be (about) 10am in the UK. So, you'll be off to the mart. I hope you read this when you get back - thanks for all the hard work today. I hope - I'm sure - it was worth it. Much appreciated - perhaps you don't hear that enough, but it is, really, much appreciated. I look forward to reading the story of the mart in a few days ( you'll need two or three to recover ! ) Take it easy, rest up a bit and good luck.

    ReplyDelete