PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 15 March 2015

Well, I'll Be *******

Well, can you imagine how pissed off I was?  "About what, Terry?" you ask.

Well I'll tell you.

I follow news of a few Independent comics and Small press people.  Today I was reading the latest when not one...not two....not three...but FOUR announced that they had booked tables at conventions yesterday and today. 

Why does that annoy me?

Three weeks ago I was told by the organisers of those same events that all tables had bee advanced booked and none were available.

Do I smell the British comic Mafia at work again?


2 comments:

  1. Yeah I found out quite by accident while looking for a book by an artist 'friend' (they do realise you CAN see their exchanges??) that he is far from a pal. Always wants me to push his stuff so I've something to say next time he asks. Also, yes, a couple of "names" have been telling their organiser pals that if I turn up they won't. It's like little kids Maybe they just need sex badly?

    ReplyDelete