PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Did You Just Hear A HUGE "Sigh"?

I ought to punish myself but Ebay sellers do it for me.

So, I ordered three comics off an Ebay seller (I know!). I had thought the issue of the weekly Fantastic comic had a multi-coloured logo. They used to do that.

All comics described as in good condition.

I get the comics and the issue of Fantastic has a logo coloured in using pens -image was small on Ebay and never offered larger view).

Well, the books only cost £1.99 and it was the Buster comic I wanted as it has memories for me. I start reading through it and....asked for a refund see if this one ignores me, too.



2 comments:

  1. omg! "Good" condition w/bits cut out?! That's terrible!! o.O - I hope they refund you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah. Dealer's attitude is "I loosely described" the condition. Ebay....make it impossible to contact them about anything but exact problems they list. :-(

    ReplyDelete