PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Chang3lings At Festive Toy & Comic Mart Edinburgh!

Yeah, I know I said I don't publicise events.  However, friends who run small businesses that I support go to events then I'll mention that event.

David (The British Manara) Gordon is not only a great comic creator but his Chan3lings items make me wish I had a bit of spare cash!

This from his Face Book page:

" Chang31ings will be at the Festive Toy and Comic Fair this Saturday https://www.facebook.com/events/1672913699605638/ (Nov 28th) come on by and see what Christmas goodies you could treat yourself to. This is just a sample of what's on offer here

 A selection of stock going to the Edinburgh Toy and Comic Fair at the peach Tree Edinburgh, Saturday 28th November, free entry."

And I am unashamedly going to show just some of the things -there is much more so go check out the table!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment