PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Did You Check Out The Videos? Thanks!

"Some decent video views" I was informed.  You know, I have NEVER checked my You Tube video channel stats!

The Iron Warrior -Big Bong clip has had 136 views
The blog looking at Alan Class comics -123 views
Chung Ling Soo video -118 views
Grave Yard video -450!  Wow
Tales of Terror -112

The second Purple Hood video -Fox on the run -1, 021 views!!

The rest are between 45-90+ views but it beggars the question again as to why, with millions of views of CBO postings allover the internet and people viewing the advert videos -why are there no sales?

Beyond me.  Watch my video campaign for The Green Skies!  I have things planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment