PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 26 June 2017

no one is that concerned.

With comics seemingly no longer a going business concern there isn't much for me to do other than sort out legal paperwork.

However, I spent three hours using the wood chipper/compressor to take my mind off things.

The main thing being, today, me having to tell creators whose books I have published that if they can find another publisher to go for it.  You see, it isn't just me involved with Black Tower and if you cannot get books to sell you feel bad for creators.

But no one is that concerned.

So if it gets slow on CBO it isnt that I don't care, just no one else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment